PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, VIEW OR USE THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER.
This internet website and any downloadable app (the “App”) are operated by Kentucky Fried Chicken Canada Company (“KFC Canada”) and the following terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Site. This internet website and App are hereafter referred to collectively as the “Site”.
Additional terms and conditions of use applicable to specific web pages on this Site may also be posted on such web pages and, together with these Terms and Conditions, govern your use of those web pages. KFC Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on this Site. Your use and continued use of this Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including any changes or modifications made by KFC Canada as permitted above. If at any time these Terms and Conditions become unacceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of this Site. We recommend that you check back frequently and review these Terms and Conditions regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you. For your convenience, the date of the last update to these Terms and Conditions appears at the top of this document.
In order to access and use certain content, features, or functionality of this Site, you may register for this Site and have a unique username and password combination (“User Credentials”) and provide certain additional information, which may include, without limitation, your address and email (collectively, a “User Account”). If you elect to become a registered User of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your User Credentials, and you shall be responsible and liable for any access to or use of this Site by you or any person or entity using your User Credentials, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you or on your behalf. You agree to (a) immediately notify KFC Canada of any unauthorized use of your User Credentials or User Account, or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log off from this Site at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to (i) control the dissemination and use of your User Credentials and User Account, (ii) update, maintain and control access to your User Credentials and User Account, and (iii) cancel your User Account on this Site. We reserve the right to deny access, use and registration privileges to any User of this Site if we believe there is a question about the identity of the person trying to access any account or element of this Site. KFC Canada shall not be responsible or liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your User Account and/or password.
Your use of this Site includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this Site, including without limitation and to the full extent allowed by law, notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
You hereby agree to pay in full the prices (including, without limitation, all applicable taxes) for any orders placed using your User Account(s) (or any orders placed as a guest). All orders are fulfilled by our franchisees at participating locations only and deliveries are fulfilled by our franchisees or third party delivery services. In using this Site to place an order, with respect to franchisees’ stores, you acknowledge and agree that KFC Canada (a) is only facilitating your transaction with the franchisee store that you have selected to provide you with the products and/or services you have ordered; (b) does not provide you with any products and/or services; (c) does not store any payment information and only facilitates online payments for the benefit of the franchisee store from which you have ordered products and/or services; and (d) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any products and/or services provided to you by the franchisee store. You further acknowledge and agree that by using this Site to order products and/or services from a franchisee store, you are entering into a contract for the purchased items with that store and not KFC Canada, provided, however, you still agree to these Terms and Conditions with respect to your use of the Site.
To place an order through this Site you must be at least the age of majority in the province in which you reside. Orders placed through this Site are for pickup or delivery at Canadian addresses only. Not all offers, products and services will be available in all areas or stores and available quantities may be limited. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or delivery address. In the event that your order cannot be completed or fulfilled, you will be notified accordingly and the amount for that order charged to you will be reduced accordingly. Online ordering may be subject to additional terms, which will be presented to you before the order is finalized.
To place an order, select your desired items and quantities from the menu and then add them to your cart. You may edit your cart at any time prior to placing your order. After you have made your selections, you will be asked to select a payment method. Once you have made your product selections and provided your payment method information, you may place your order and it will be fulfilled by the store nearest to your location. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your order details, including billing, delivery address (if you have chosen delivery) and all other required order information is current, complete and accurate.
Prices listed on the Site are in Canadian dollars, and do not include applicable tax and delivery charges. Taxes and applicable delivery charges will be added at checkout and will be payable by you along with the order price. Prices, delivery charges and any other fees are subject to change at any time prior to checkout. KFC Canada is under no obligation to process your order at the incorrect price.
You may choose pickup or delivery for your order. If you choose to pick up your order, then we will provide you with an estimated time when your order will be ready for pickup. If you choose delivery, then we will provide an estimate of the delivery time. These times are only estimates and neither KFC Canada nor any of its franchisees guarantees that these times will be achieved. For pickup orders, if you do not arrive at the pickup location at the estimated pickup time neither KFC Canada nor the franchisee is under any obligation to remake or refund your purchase price for the products ordered.
Payment for online orders must be made with an accepted credit or debit card. Once you have placed an order using your payment card and the order has been approved your bank or card issuer will issue an authorization on your payment card and your payment card will be charged for the full amount of your order, including any additional charges such as delivery charges and taxes of which we have informed you prior to the conclusion of the transaction. Once you have placed your order, you may not change or cancel your order. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time prior to the processing of your payment. There are no refunds once an order has been placed (except where required by law) unless we cancel the order. If your order is cancelled, your bank or card issuer will not transfer the funds for the order to us, and will instead release the relevant amount back into your available payment card balance. However, this may take a period of typically up to 5 business days (and in some cases up to 30 days, depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that KFC Canada will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your payment card account. If you encounter any difficulties with your order, please contact us at https://www.kfc.ca/contact-us.
This Site uses the third party payment processors and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure by us of your financial information, payment card information, banking details and transaction information to such payment processing services as necessary to process payment for your orders. The permitted payment method may be changed or discontinued at any time. You are responsible to ensure that all of your billing information is current, complete, and accurate. We will provide you with an online or emailed billing summary statement which you may review, save, or print at your discretion. This is the only billing statement that will be provided by us.
KFC Canada uses its best efforts to ensure that the content on the Site is complete, accurate, reliable, current and error-free. We do not warrant that offer terms and conditions, product specifications, pricing, or other content on the Site is complete, accurate, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to change, add to or withdraw products, offers, coupons and promotions upon notice on the Site. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of our products, offers, coupons or promotions, KFC Canada reserves the right to correct any errors in prices or specifications.
Upon completing your online order, you will receive an order confirmation on your screen and an emailed confirmation, delivered to the email you provide us. If you complete an online order through the App, you may also receive an in-App notification (if you have not disabled this function on your device) confirming your order. Each order confirmation will include an order number along with other information regarding your purchase, such as products and/or services ordered and amount paid.
KFC Canada reserves the right to limit or refuse any order you place through the Site. Further, we reserve the right to verify the validity of all orders and/or cancel any order if we find evidence of fraud and/or any other violation of these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to verification by KFC Canada at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity (in a form acceptable to KFC Canada): (i) for the purposes of verifying the legitimacy of any order and/or other information; and/or (ii) for any other reason we deem necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of fulfilling an order in accordance with our interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE KFC WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE STORE’S FULFILLMENT OF YOUR ORDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MISSED OR LATE DELIVERIES, MISSED ITEMS, AND ANY PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT DELIVERED INCLUDING IF THE PRODUCTS CAUSE ILLNESS, ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR HAVE INCORRECT NUTRITIONAL VALUES.
Limitation of Liability
As a user of this Site, you acknowledge that the use of the Site may entail potential risks, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Under no circumstances shall KFC Canada be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this Site or the Materials (as defined below), including without limitation, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive losses, damages or expenses or lost profits or savings even if KFC Canada has been advised of their possible existence, or even if KFC Canada or an authorized KFC Canada representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both.
Restrictions on Use
Except as stated herein, all information and materials contained in this Site including the design, text, graphics, logos, images, icons, interfaces and the selection, assembly and arrangements thereof (the “Materials”) are the sole property of KFC Canada, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns and related companies or the respective owners of such Materials. You may not use the Materials except as specifically contemplated herein. Modification or use of the Materials for any other purpose will violate the intellectual property rights KFC Canada or the respective owners of such Materials, as applicable. You may not use, or permit the use of, the Materials on any other website. You may not resell, redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert any Materials from this site. You may not copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit Materials from this Site in any way without KFC Canada’s prior written consent. The Materials in this Site are provided for lawful purposes only, and you may not use this site in any manner which is contrary to any applicable local, provincial, national, international and foreign laws which govern your use of this Site. You may not use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Site.
KFC Canada is pleased to hear from you and welcomes your comments regarding KFC Canada’s products and services. However, please do not send us information or post it on this Site unless you are willing to a) let KFC Canada have it, and b) let the world know about it. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to KFC Canada through or as a result of this Site (together, the “Submissions”) will forever be the property of KFC Canada. KFC Canada will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future KFC Canada operations. Without limitation, KFC Canada will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to Submissions of every kind and nature everywhere. Except as noted below in this paragraph, KFC Canada will be entitled to use the Submissions for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submissions. By transmitting the Submissions to KFC Canada you represent and warrant that you own, control or have the necessary permissions with respect to all rights to the Submissions. You agree that you are responsible for whatever Submissions you submit, and you, not KFC Canada, have full responsibility for its content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Except as described otherwise, the Materials are made available only to provide information and promote KFC Canada products and services in Canada. KFC Canada controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and makes no representation or warranty that the Materials and the KFC products and services described in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you use this Site from another country you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
THE MATERIALS COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. KFC CANADA MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED IN GOOD FAITH ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. KFC CANADA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS. KFC CANADA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AND PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. KFC CANADA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT KFC CANADA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO ALL DAMAGES OR INJURIES INCURRED FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD KFC CANADA, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
By using this Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence; (b) your use of this Site does not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation and you shall comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth herein; and (c) all information, including, without limitation, payment information (e.g., credit card, debit card information, etc.), you submit is truthful and accurate and you shall maintain and promptly update the accuracy of such information, as applicable. If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or KFC Canada suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, KFC Canada has the right to suspend or terminate your registration (in whole or in part) and/or refuse any and all current or future use of this Site (or any portion thereof) by you, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, and without liability or obligation to you or any third party.
The owner of the Site is based in Ontario in Canada. We provide this Site for use only by persons located in Canada. This Site is not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use is not permitted. If you access the Site from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws in force in the province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any dispute or controversy arising from this Site, you expressly consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the province of Ontario. If you are a resident of Quebec: (a) these terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws in the force in the Province of Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law principles; and (b) in the event of any dispute or controversy arising from this Site, you expressly consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the province of Quebec.
This Site is controlled and operated by KFC Canada. KFC Canada makes no representation or warranty that the content contained on or made available in connection with this Site is legal, appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, rules and regulation, if and to the extent local laws, rules and regulations are applicable.
KFC®, all logos, registered trademarks and other logos and/or slogans used in this Site are used under license from KFC Yum! Franchise I LP.
© 2016 Kentucky Friend Chicken Canada Company. All Rights Reserved
KFC VIP™ Program
THE KFC VIPTMPROGRAM (THE “PROGRAM”) IS MADE AVAILABLE BY KFC CANADA, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM, A CUSTOMER MUST BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PROGRAM. MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY OPEN TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. MEMBERSHIP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE AND NO INITIAL PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. SIMPLY FILL OUT A KFC VIPTM PROGRAM ENROLLMENT FORM AT WWW.KFC.CA/KFC-VIP, ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON-LINE, CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS VIA THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL (EACH A “MEMBER”, “MEMBERSHIP”). MINORS: ALL CUSTOMERS WHO ARE MINORS IN THEIR PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. IN SUCH CASES, THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL ALSO HAVE TO CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE MINOR MEMBER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION AS PART OF THE ENROLMENT PROCESS.
- LIMIT OF ONE (1) MEMBERSHIP PER PERSON.
- MEMBERS MUST ADVISE KFC CANADA IMMEDIATELY OF ANY CHANGES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (AS HEREINAFTER DEFINED) INCLUDING NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESS EITHER BY VISITING WWW.KFC.CA/KFC-VIP OR BY CONTACTING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE. IF KFC CANADA BELIEVES THAT SOME OF ITS RECORDS ARE INACCURATE, IT MAY CONTACT THE MEMBER TO VERIFY ITS RECORDS.
- KFC CANADA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE MEMBERSHIP TO ANY PERSON WHO IS FOUND TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR DOES NOT FOLLOW THE PRESCRIBED ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES.
- MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS. MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO CORPORATIONS, BUSINESSES, CHARITIES, PARTNERSHIPS, ENTERPRISES OR ANYONE OTHER THAN AN INDIVIDUAL, UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS RECEIVED IN ADVANCE FROM KFC CANADA, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- IF YOU ENROL IN THE KFC VIP PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE REGULAR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH EMAIL, TEXT MESSAGING OR VIA TELEPHONE FEATURING EXCLUSIVE OFFERS. REDEMPTION OF EACH OFFER IS LIMITED TO ONE PER MEMBER, PER STORE VISIT. EACH OFFER WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME. TERMS OF EACH OFFER WILL BE EXPRESSED AT THE TIME THE OFFER IS COMMUNICATED.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
- ON OCCASION KFC CANADA MAY COLLECT ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE ELECTED TO RECEIVE FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS FROM KFC CANADA ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS THROUGH QUESTIONNAIRES OR OTHER METHODS. THE MEMBERSHIP STATUS OF ANY MEMBER WHO DOES NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.
- KFC CANADA WILL NOT GIVE, RENT OR SELL ITS MEMBER LISTS TO ANY ORGANIZATION OR INDIVIDUAL. KFC CANADA WILL ALLOW LIMITED AND SECURED ACCESS TO CUSTOMER INFORMATION BY AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY ENTITIES UNDER ITS STRICT SUPERVISION AND/OR WHICH ARE CONTRACTUALLY BOUND TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF ASSISTING KFC CANADA IN PROCESSING CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
- KFC VIPTM PROGRAM MEMBERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT INFORMATION IS HELD IN THEIR MEMBER FILE AND THE RIGHT TO QUESTION AND REQUEST CORRECTION OF ANY ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR A MEMBER TO GAIN ACCESS TO HIS/HER FILE. TO ACCESS A MEMBER’S FILE, A WRITTEN REQUEST SHOULD BE SENT TO: KFC VIPTM PROGRAM, 191 CREDITVIEW ROAD, SUITE 100, VAUGHAN, ONTARIO L4L 9T1. ALL WRITTEN REQUESTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME. IF FOR ANY REASON ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT IS NOT GRANTED, THE MEMBER WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A WRITTEN REASON. KFC CANADA WILL MAKE ALL NECESSARY AND REASONABLE CORRECTIONS TO ITS MEMBER FILES WITH ALL DUE DILIGENCE.
- MEMBER INFORMATION IS STORED IN KFC CANADA CONFIDENTIAL DATABASES LOCATED IN TORONTO, ONTARIO. ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION WILL BE RESTRICTED ONLY TO AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL OF KFC CANADA.
- KFC CANADA MAY COMMUNICATE SPECIAL OFFERS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES TO MEMBERS. ANY MEMBER WHO DOES NOT WISH TO RECEIVE THESE OFFERS MAY INDICATE SO ON HIS/HER ENROLLMENT IN THE DESIGNATED AREA. ALTERNATIVELY, HE/SHE MAY ADVISE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE.
- KFC CANADA MAY TERMINATE THE KFC VIPTM PROGRAM AT ANY TIME, IN ITS DISCRETION BY PROVIDING 30 DAYS NOTICE VIA EMAIL TO MEMBERS, IN KFC CANADA STORE FLYERS AND NOTICES POSTED IN PARTICIPATING STORES. IF EVENTS BEYOND KFC CANADA’S CONTROL MATERIALLY AFFECT KFC CANADA’S ABILITY TO OPERATE THE PROGRAM, THE PROGRAM MAY BE SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED WITHOUT NOTICE.
- KFC CANADA MAY RESTRICT, SUSPEND OR OTHERWISE ALTER ANY ASPECT OF THE PROGRAM, WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY MATERIAL CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE INFORMED TO MEMBERS VIA EMAIL, POSTED ONLINE AND A COPY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AT EACH PARTICIPATING STORE, UPON REQUEST. THE ONLINE VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS THE GOVERNING VERSION.
- THE MEMBER’S (OR THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S IN THE CASE OF A MINOR MEMBER) COMPLETION OF THE ON-LINE FORM AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON-LINE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT BY THE MEMBER TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM.
- ANY ABUSE BY A MEMBER OF THE PROGRAM’S PRIVILEGES, ANY FAILURE BY A MEMBER TO FOLLOW THE PROGRAM’S RULES, REGULATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY MISREPRESENTATION BY A MEMBER MAY, AT KFC CANADA SOLE DISCRETION, SUBJECT THE MEMBER TO EXPULSION FROM THE PROGRAM.
- UPON SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, KFC CANADA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE TO ANY MEMBER AND IS AUTOMATICALLY RELEASED FROM ALL CLAIMS BY MEMBERS.
- EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS CORRECT. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID, INCORRECT, OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR STIPULATIONS AS IF THE INVALID, INCORRECT, OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- ANY WAIVER BY KFC CANADA OF THE STRICT OBSERVANCE, PERFORMANCE OR COMPLIANCE BY A MEMBER WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, EITHER EXPRESSLY GRANTED OR BY COURSE OF CONDUCT, SHALL BE EFFECTIVE ONLY IN THE SPECIFIC INSTANCE AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO BE A WAIVER OF ANY RIGHTS OR REMEDIES OF KFC CANADAAS A RESULT OF ANY OTHER FAILURE TO OBSERVE, PERFORM OR COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NO DELAY OR OMISSION BY KFC CANADA IN EXERCISING ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL OPERATE AS WAIVER THEREOF OR OF ANY OTHER RIGHT OR REMEDY.
LAST UPDATED August 18, 2020